iBanking (For iBanking users):
- Login to iBanking along with your User ID and Password
- Beneath the “Cards” tab, choose “Card Activation”
- Select either “Credit Card” or “Debit/ATM Card”
- Find the Card you’d like to trigger
- Accept the stipulations and then click “Next”
- Confirm the important points before pressing “Submit”
DBS/POSB ATM in Singapore:
- ATM activation is present from 7am – 11pm (Mon-Sat) and 7am – 9.30pm (Sun and Public Holidays)
- Insert your new Credit or Debit/ATM Card
- Type in your PIN
- Choose “More Services”
- Choose “Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking”
- Pick “Activate Card”
- Follow directions in the ATM display screen to accomplish activation
- For Trustees who’re current DBS/POSB members:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSG
For Trustees who will be not used to bank:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSGSG
Take note: this ongoing solution is just readily available for Singaporean/PR Trustee & Child who will be Singapore Tax Resident Only. By doing the SMS that is one-step instant, you acknowledge and concur that your son or daughter and you’re taxation resident of Singapore just.
- May I utilize my Card right after activation?Activation via ATM and iBanking shall be instant. For activation demand via Mail-in Activation Slip, your Card shall be triggered within 5 business days upon the lender’s receipt associated with the slide.
- Do i have to stimulate my DBS/POSB Card straight away?Upon receipt of one’s Card, we encourage immediate activation to make certain your transactions may appear efficiently so the privileges can be enjoyed by you that accompany the Card.
Essential Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please trigger the Card before spending together with your Speedpass key tag at Esso solution channels. For DBS NUSS Platinum charge cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting associated with the NUSS membership charge.
I continue to use my existing Card?Yes, you can continue using your existing Card if I am waiting for a replacement Card with the same Card number, can. Upon receipt for the replacement Card, immediately please activate it.
Significant Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please stimulate your replacement/renewal Card before spending together with your Speedpass key tag at Esso solution channels. For NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please stimulate the Card instantly to facilitate the debiting associated with the NUSS account cost.
- When you yourself have a Telephone PIN, you might phone our 24-hours customer support hotline at +65 6327 2265 and talk to certainly one of our Customer Service Officers
- Mail us the activation slide enclosed within the Card mailer
For Takashimaya Charge Cards just
- Am I going to manage to accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card just isn’t activated?You can only just accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if your Card is triggered.
- Am I going to have the ability to redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card isn’t triggered?You is only able to redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points as soon as your Card is triggered.
- If We exchange my DBS Takashimaya Card with a brand new Card quantity, will my Takashimaya Bonus Points be used in the brand new Card quantity automatically?In the big event that the Card is changed with a brand new Card quantity, Takashimaya Bonus Points will never be moved from old Card to new Card.
- We received my renewed DBS Takashimaya Card. Do i must redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in my own old Card before utilizing my renewed Card?Yes, it is important to redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in your old Card, before:
- the Card expires and
- activation of the renewal Card.
All points unredeemed in the Card that is old will forfeited upon expiry date or upon activation of this renewal Card.Posted on