Slideluck is coming to Indonesia this October for the very first SLIDELUCK Bali in Ubud. More details about the show itself are in the works, so stayed tuned. In the meantime, submit your work! The theme for it is open, and we are accepting all forms of photography, visual art, and multimedia work for this show. Both still-image and multimedia submissions may be sent through this form available on Submittable. Please consult our submissions page for detailed guidelines and instructions. For copyright purposes, all audio included in submissions must be open-sourced.
The deadline to submit is September 15th, 2015, so send your work in today!
Please contact us at email@example.com with direct inquiries.
- Most presentations are 2-3 minutes long, accompanied by a musical track you select.
- We recommend sending submissions between 15-40 images.
- Multimedia and video pieces should be no longer than 4 minutes in length.
- We accept submissions in digital format only.
- Selections will be made and artists notified several weeks prior to the event.
- Any work that you submit to Slideluck is added to our database.
- If you are not accepted for this show, we will consider your work for other upcoming Slideluck events.
Unfamiliar with Slideluck? Slideluck is a New York City-based non-profit that builds and strengthens creative communities worldwide through food and art. Since 2000, Slideluck has produced hundreds of events that are part potluck dinner and part slideshow in more than 100 cities globally. Check out this video to learn more:Posted on