Slideluck is teaming up with Boston Cyberarts to bring you the first SLIDELUCK Boston!
Slideluck is a non-profit organization based in New York City that is dedicated to building and strengthening community through food and art. Since 2000, we have hosted potluck dinners combined with multimedia slideshows in over 75 cities worldwide and presented the work of roughly 10,000 artists. At each event, guests bring home-cooked dishes to share and the feast is followed by a slideshow of 20-25 local artists, ranging from emerging to very established. Notable past Slideluckers include Chuck Close, Shepard Fairey, Elliott Erwitt, Spencer Tunick, Edward Burtynsky, Lauren Greenfield, Nadav Kander, Inez & Vinoodh, Bruce Davidson, Gregory Crewdson, Julie Blackmon, Alec Soth, Eugene Mirman, Alex Prager, Iwan Baan, Martin Parr, and DJ Spooky.
Submit your work today for SLIDELUCK Boston! The submission deadline is Sunday, March 1st, 2015. This show’s curator is Stephanie Dvareckas, the Assistant Director of Boston Cyberarts.
– This call is limited to residents of the Greater Boston area.
– Photography or visual art submissions should consist of 15 to 40 images.
– Multimedia and video pieces should be no longer than 5 minutes in length.
– For copyright purposes, all audio included in submissions must be open-sourced. Please see our guidelines for further information regarding music and audio.
– The call is open to all forms of visual art with a theme of “Technology & Art”.
If you’re submitting still images, please follow our guidelines for sending work via Slideluck’s global partner, Viewbook. Please send multimedia pieces and videos through this form on Submittable. Further detailed information on the submission process is available here.
Please contact submissions@slideluck.
In partnership with:Posted on