On Saturday, November 8th, SLIDELUCK Lehigh Valley IV will take place! We’ll be returning to the Musikfest Café in the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks in Bethlehem. The theme for is open, and we are accepting all forms of photography, visual art, and multimedia work for this show. Please read our guidelines for sending still image submissions (jpeg files) through our global partner, Viewbook. Please send multimedia pieces and videos (mov or mp4 files) through this form on Submittable. For copyright purposes, all audio included in submissions must be open-sourced.
Please contact us at email@example.com with direct inquiries.
The submission deadline is Friday, October 3rd, 2014, at midnight. The submission fee is $15, and you will be notified in advance if your slideshow will be included in the overall Slideluck Lehigh Valley IV presentation.
- Most presentations are 2-3 minutes long, accompanied by a musical track you select.
- We recommend 15-40 images.
- Multimedia and video pieces should be no longer than 4 minutes in length.
- We accept submissions in digital format only.
- Selections will be made and artists notified several weeks prior to the event.
- Any work that you submit to Slideluck is added to our database.
- If you are not accepted for this show, we will consider your work for other upcoming Slideluck events.
Unfamiliar with Slideluck? Slideluck is a New York City-based non-profit that builds and strengthens creative communities worldwide through food and art. Since 2000, Slideluck has produced hundreds of events that are part potluck dinner and part slideshow in more than 75 cities globally. Check out this video to learn more:Posted on