Submit your work for a chance to be shown at Slideluck Warsaw I on Sunday, 26 October 2014, as a part of Warsaw Photo Days 2014!
//WERSJA W JĘZYKU POLSKIM JEST DOSTĘPNA NA NASZYM WYDARZENIU NA FB //
We are currently seeking cohesive, creative and thought-provoking submissions on the theme of IDENTIFICATION.
The theme can be explored from an historical, cultural, social, psychological or emotional perspectives. We are also looking for bodies of work dealing with identity – individual, group, national, religious, gender, professional, cultural.
Photojournalists, fashion, fine-art and documentary photographers are invited to present their work in a relaxed and spirited atmosphere.
The deadline for submissions is midnight (CET) on Thursday, 4 September 2014. Photography and two-dimensional art may be sent via Slideluck’s global sponsor, Viewbook. Multimedia and video submissions should be sent through this Submittable form. There is a $7 fee for each submission.
– Maximum of 5 minutes long (but can be much shorter).
-For copyright purposes, all audio included in submissions must be open-sourced. Please see our guidelines for further information regarding music and audio.
– We recommend 15-40 images.
– All forms of media can be submitted in this framework (be it photography, painting, sculpture or installation art).
– Multimedia pieces are accepted, but no short films.
Further detailed information on the submission process is available here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with direct inquiries or problems.
The curators will select 20 artists to be featured at Slideluck Warsaw I, which will be held Sunday, 26 October 2014, at 4 p.m. at Dom Towarowy Bracia Jabłkowscy in the heart of Warsaw.
Additionally, finalists will be considered for the following:
– Maria Teresa Salvati (Slideluck London and Slideluck Europe) will select an artist whose portfolio and interview will be featured in GUP Magazine online. In addition to that 2 selected artists will receive a one-year subscription to GUP Magazine.
– Katarzyna Majak on behalf of Warsaw Photo Days festival will select an artist who receives a solo show at OBOK ZPAF Gallery in Warsaw during Warsaw Photo Days 2014 edition. The exhibition will be produced by the organiser and will be on from 25 October 2014.
– A special award from the festival will comprise of a set of Kwartalnik Fotografia past issues. The winner will be announced during Slideluck Warsaw I – on the 26th October 2014.
The final selection will be announced on 18 September, followed by the exhibition winner announcement on 20 September.
The Project is co-financed by the City of Warsaw.
Slideluck Warsaw I would like to thank the following event sponsors and partners: